Looking for an adventurous vacation? Look no further than White Water
River Rafting in Rishikesh!
Water River Rafting is a thrilling outdoor activity that involves
navigating a raft through rough and turbulent waters.
The rafters are equipped with safety gear such as life jackets and
helmets, and they work together as a team to navigate the rapids and
reach the end of the river course.
Whether you’re a seasoned rafter or a first-time adventurer, white water
river rafting in Rishikesh is an experience that will stay with you for a
Things to Carry List
- Other charging essentials
- Sports / Trekking Shoes Flip-Flops / Slippers
- Regular medications (if any)
- Nasal Drops/Balm
- Warm Jacket
- Valid ID proof like Aadhar card, Driving license
- Lightweight, breathable clothing,Inner Thermals, Laundry bag
- Waterproof pouches for mobiles.
- Small backpack
Terms & Conditions
- 50% Registration fees will be applicable for the booking of the program.
- All payments to be done in full advance before the start of the program.
- Cancellation charges applicable on the total program cost.
- Charges are 20% before 30 days, 50% before 15 days, no refund within 15 days of the start of
- Participant will be permitted to attend camp after full payment and submission of
- No refund will be granted if the camper leaves the camp on his/her own account or is
removed from the camp due to inability to adjust or is unable to function adequately or to
comply with the camp rules.
- There is no reduction or refund based on missed days due to absence, illness or to early
- Participants must follow the rules and regulations of the camp and may be terminated from
the camp if he/she does not comply.
- I here by consent to the taking photographs, videos by Samara Campsor its designated
- I also grant the right to edit, use and re-use said for any and all educational, public service,
or not for profit purposes selected by samara.
- Samara Camps is not responsible for any lost of personal items, stolen or damaged during
the camp. It is sole responsibility of the participants only.
- Samara Camps is not responsible for any mishap, cancellation of activity or accident due to
unforeseen circumstances or natural calamity.
- In an emergency, Samara Camps may obtain medical treatment if necessary.
- I understand that if medical treatment is deemed necessary I will be informed as soon as
- Any penalty arising due to non presence of valid Id proofs will be borne by the participants
- I hereby agree that i am participating in this adventure sports/activities of my free will and
consent and understand and agree that Samara Camps and their volunteers take all
necessary precautions to minimize the risk and avoid any accidents and ensure safe
participation in these activities and are not responsible for any mishap that may occur while
- I have read the above statements and fully understand its contents and realize that this
serves as an agreement of release and assumption of any risk on myself .
- All disputes are subject to Vadodara jurisdiction.